Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OR Q2 Finally my last one i HATE BLOGING!!!!!!!!

Well i am not happy right now i plan on writing this then revising almost all my previous posts because they do not contain any quotes or literary topic. I think i will finish doing my Spanish oral report tonight which wont be very good but i don't think it really matters because our teacher grades pretty easy. so tomorrow i will be doing my top ten list which frankly i have no clue how to do but that's OK because i don't have to do it now. my outside reading book really wasn't any good but i got one for next quarter that Bear Grylls wrote and hes pretty tight so that should be better. i also do not like essay tests but the ones in English aren't as bad as the euro ones.

And in the end they find the records containing who their parents were and they are all very happy.

No comments: