Friday, November 2, 2007

All My Sons

I thought that the play All My Sons was alright. I enjoyed the end of the play but it took 70 pages before i really got into it. So overall i thought it was a pretty good book maybe a 6 out of 10. i think one theme of All My Sons was family. A large amount of the plot was based on family. When joe let all the cracked engine parts be sent he was doing it for his family and because of that he thought it was all right. When he lied about being sick and let his business partener take all the blame he did it for his family so once again he thought that made it ok. On the other hand his son Chris felt that family was not an excuse to do any of those things. chris thought it was horrible what his dad did even though it was for family. i think the main theme is the importance of family over strangers based on everyones personal opinion.

No comments: